Feng Shui For Corporate Business
Discover The Power of Feng Shui To Optimize Corporate Work Environments!
Corporations have been successfully using Feng Shui for over thirty years to help improve fame, recognition, financial and monetary prowess, competitiveness and influence. Today millions of dollars are invested annually in Corporate Feng Shui.
In today’s global business environment, enlightened CEO's recognise the need to transform their organizations to adapt to the demands of a rapidly changing world.Feng Shui can help build a solid foundation for stability,
Feng Shui can help build a solid foundation for stability, effectiveness, and prosperity in business by creating environments that support and promote human potential. Furthermore, Feng Shui promotes a synergistic component between business branding, community, and the environment.
Benefits of Applying Feng Shui at Work
- an optimum, comfortable and stress-free working environment
- a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
- greater job satisfaction
- reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
- an ergonomic environment to increase output and profits
- sharpened decision-making skills
- encouraged inspiration, motivation, and innovation
- improved quality of teamwork, better communication and higher morale
- Improved customer/client attraction
- appropriate logo, holistic branding and corporate identity for the 21st century
Which of The Big Companies Are Using Feng Shui?
Millions are spent each year by big businesses around the globe on implementing Feng Shui. Many household names are on the list of Feng Shui pioneers:
Virgin, HSBC, Hiscox Insurance, Zappos, Coca-Cola, the BRE (Building Research Establishment), Hilton Hotels, the NHS (British National Health Service), British Airways, & Virgin.
Morgan Stanley, Marriott Hotels, Orange, Hyatt Hotels, Dean Witter, Conde Nast Publishing, NBC, Whole Foods Markets, Prudential Douglas Elliman, and many more.
Step 1. Discover How Your Work Environment Relates to Your Productivity
Take a look at this Transformation Roadmap Tool to Figure out how your environment is impacting your productivity.
Step 2. This Business Transformation Blueprint outlines the process of implementing Feng Shui in the Corporate setting
This is a step-by-step framework for real and lasting change in the workplace...
Contact Will LeStrange to set up a Discovery Session to find out how to grow your place, your people and your profit!
Check Our Complete Range of Feng Shui Services
Feng Shui is based upon the ancient Chinese notion that all phenomena, is an expression of a vital life-force or energy called Qi (Chi). The purpose of Feng Shui is to align yourself in a balanced and harmonious way to the energies of where you live and work.
By removing obstacles and making positive adjustments you can encourage a harmonious flow of energy, so that your living space is better able to support you.
Take a look at the Transformation Blueprint below to get a feeling for the amazing journey you can start, once you wake up to the life-changing possibilities of working with the hidden power of your environment!
Here's What Our Clients Are Saying...!
Our second home had been a "wreck-with-potential" when Will took on the job, and it became a house featured on the UK property TV program 'Location, Location, Location' (it won this contest!). Will is a well-read, educated man and a true artist. He is a great listener - I would recommend him without hesitation in almost every application of his impressive talents.
Davy Ray Moor
Will, I can't thank you enough for your time this weekend. Paul and I were enlightened, inspired and felt truly liberated from the consultation. We haven't stopped talking about our experience. We can already feel a difference in the home. I'm so grateful that you opened our eyes to these opportunities.
Corporate Feng Shui Consultations Include:
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the office:
- positioning of offices, meeting rooms, workstations etc
- assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
- checking for geopathic stress
- checking electromagnetic pollution (EMF’s)
- looking at your brand - The holistic alignment of your Logo, Website, Social Media, with your physical environment.
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation).
6. Follow up, fine tuning consultation on the phone / in person (if required) after 3-6 months.