Feng Shui For Business
Using Feng Shui To Optimize Your Working Environment!
Whether you work from home or run a large organization, creating the right, thriving environment for your business can make a huge difference in performance and results. For most professionals, the office serves as their second home and it's essential that the space has the correct balance of energy to support and sustain long periods of work. Poor environments destroy productivity. Chaotic spaces diminish focus and clear communication, dull surroundings depress morale and undermine job satisfaction.
In short, the quality of the energy in your workspace can make the difference between success and failure. In order to promote efficiency and attract positive energy or chi, the space must be properly aligned and well organized. The environment IS your business. It’s part of your brand, your identity, and your reputation. Good Feng Shui in business has many benefits. Take a look at the list below and consider how your business could become more efficient and profitable.
Benefits of Applying Feng Shui at Work
- an optimum, comfortable and stress-free working environment
- a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
- greater job satisfaction
- reduced workload, absenteeism, and staff retention
- ergonomic environment to increase output & profits
- sharpened decision-making skills
- encouraged inspiration, motivation, and innovation
- improved quality of teamwork, better communication and higher morale
- Improved customer/client attraction
- appropriate logo, holistic branding and corporate identity for the 21st century
A Business Feng Shui Consultation Includes:
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the office:
- the positioning of offices, meeting rooms, workstations etc
- assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
- checking for geopathic stress
- checking electromagnetic pollution (EMF’s)
- looking at your brand - The holistic alignment of your Logo, Website, Social Media, with your physical environment.
4. Discussion of findings, defining solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate feng shui corrections to the property if possible - realigning furniture (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonization).
6. 30-day follow-up support period on the phone/Skype/Facetime
Here's What Our Clients Are Saying...!
Our second home had been a "wreck-with-potential" when Will took on the job, and it became a house featured on the UK property TV program 'Location, Location, Location' (it won this contest!). Will is a well-read, educated man and a true artist. He is a great listener - I would recommend him without hesitation in almost every application of his impressive talents.
Davy Ray Moor
Will, I can't thank you enough for your time this weekend. Paul and I were enlightened, inspired and felt truly liberated from the consultation. We haven't stopped talking about our experience. We can already feel a difference in the home. I'm so grateful that you opened our eyes to these opportunities.